SIGN-UP FOR SOME FABULOUS DEALSOnce you have joined, you will receive our great member discounts and promotions, including this special offer:
Our Hawaii Travel Sweepstakes is now closed. Thank you for your support - we will be drawing the winner in the next few days.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.westernaloha.com and who are at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of 49 States of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all overseas military installations) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Employees, officers, directors of Western Aloha Inc., their immediate family members and those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in this Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Western Aloha Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries must be received by November 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m HST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.westernaloha.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Western Aloha Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Western Aloha Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive round-trip coach airfare to or from Hawaii for two people to be provided from any major U.S. or Canada airport (maximum limit of $1,000 USD for each round-trip fare). The approximate retail value for both fares is $2,000 USD. Travel insurance is not included. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2020 and will be arranged directly by Western Aloha Inc. Prize is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferable and is not valid with any other offer. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and surcharges for prize. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of comparable value in the event that a prize is not available at the time of redemption. All prize details not specified in the Rules and Regulations will be determined in Western Aloha Inc.’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Western Aloha Inc. Winner will be notified by email. Western Aloha Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WESTERN ALOHA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Western Aloha Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Western Aloha Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Western Aloha Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Western Aloha Inc. Western Aloha Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Western Aloha Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Western Aloha Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Western Aloha Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF HAWAII, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hawaii having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner Name: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Western Aloha Inc., 77-6566 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona HI 96740. Requests must be received no later than December 15, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Western Aloha Inc., 77-6566 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona HI 96740.
- Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Western Aloha Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.